So last saturday I went to prom. Holy buckets it was soooo much fun! Everybody I knew was there and everyone looked so pretty. But before the actual prom, me and my friends went to Famous Daves to eat and stuff. It was all right. I didn't like the fact that people were staring at us and random old guys were complementing our dresses and hair. It was nice to be noticed, but it got a little creepy after a while. After, we all went down to the landmark and got prom started! At first though it was kind of boring since no one was dancing, but once people were, it got a lot better. I danced with everybody, holy cow! But I had to take my shoes off right before, because they were some high heels and if it hurt just by walking, imagine dancing in them. It's a little gross but after a few dances I was sweating like crazy. It didn't help either that the hotel was really hot and the only cold air you got was by going outside. You couldn't even go out all the way, otherwise they can't let you back in. It was so stupid! But I didn't let that bother me too much, it really wasn't that big a deal. I really liked the fact that they played a lot of fast music that you could really get up and move for. Needed more techno, though, but that's just my opinion. I love techno. :)
After everything was all done, me and a few friends went back to my house and just crashed. It was supposed to be a sleepover where we would all stay up till the early hours of the day, but we were all so tired that it turned out to be an actual SLEEP over. We couldn't even keep our eyes open when we were eating pizza. And for the people who know me that's really surprising! But all in all it was a really fun day and I wish we could do it again. Just maybe without all the fuss from my parents and aunt over my makeup. It was weird and kind of awkward at the same time. Still fun though. Veeeeeery fun. :D
Tuesday, April 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Yeah prom was a nice night for all of us . I enjoyed dancing with you, your laugh was infectious haha. Dont worry if you couldnt keep up, I keep my self on a strict dancing schedule haha. Next time we will have to drag Rue to the dance floor I feel a hidden potential in her. Sort of like croaching tiger, hidden chealsea you know?
ReplyDelete