Woot! I made a blog! This is my first time doing anything like this, so forgive the crappiness of it. It's been pretty boring in my life so far, but I hope it'll change soon. Oh, I almost ran over a squirrel again today. Stupid thing was in my way, so I couldn't really do anything about it. It ran away really fast, though, so I barely missed it. Lucky thing, because I wouldn't have stopped. If I did I think I would've crashed. Haha no way in heck. I have too much to live for to die now! Better the squirrel than me! So that's it for now. Later days!
-Penguirrel :)
Tuesday, April 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

GO PENGUIRREL!! 8D (dude, post the pic I made for youuu!) And you should really watch out for those squirrels - if you run over too many of them, they'll start rebeling against us in revenge! One thing though - if your life's been boring than it's your own fault! What I mean is, that how your day goes is up to you - if you have a good attitude and refuse to be unsatisfied, than your day can't be a bad one! If you take the time to find pleasure in the smaller things - to notice them, appreciate them - than your day can't be boring! Try taking inventory of all the little daily things that you'd usually take for granted. :)
ReplyDelete