
I'm going to miss you
I try not to think that you're gone
So many memories
So many communications
I'll treasure them always
I'll miss talking with you
Laughing with you
I'll miss seeing you everyday
Seeing your smile
I never thought you'd leave like that
I never thought...
I wish you were still here
I really do
I never got to say all the things
I wanted to
You'll be in my heart
I know that for sure
I'll remember the good times
Because really that's all I can do
Even if you're not here
I want my voice to reach you'
My friend
I'm so glad we met
And there's not a single day
I regret
Even if I've only known you a short time
I feel like we've been friends forever
That's why I'll never forget
I'll always remember
-To a Very Special Friend
Who Will Always be With Us

This is a really good poem showing how much you really miss him and that you will always remember him. I enjoyed reading this very much.
ReplyDelete