THEY BELONG TO THEIR
RIGHTFUL OWNERS. NOT ME.

I don't know whether to be scared or
to laugh.

I used to have some rocks like this. I think
I either lost it or they're stashed away
somewhere. Not sure.

So true. And the fact that sometimes
synonyms can make you sound smart.

Very deep. But only to those who look
for it.

This, to me, would be slightly confusing.

I know it will probably never happen
but this is my favorite flower.

Probably the one cave I wouldn't be scared
to be in

Back in California, I used to go strawberry
picking with my family :)

It sees into your SOUL!!!!

Back in the Philippines, me and my brother used to do this.
Although, it wasn't as easy as I thought it would be. But then again,
maybe it had something to do with the fact that I was
4 years old xD

I know it's just leaves but you've got
to admit these are some pretty leaves :)

Lol the jellyfish, pretty but immensely dangerous.

Do it.

It's so cute! If I had a tiny dog, I would do this.
Then post the picture up everywhere xD

This might be fun to bike down but you would
probably die in the process.

Another cute and fat bird. I loves them so :D

A beautiful snowy night :) Don't you wish
snow always looked like this? Instead of the
stupid blizzards we get?

Lol what to say when your friend's story gets to be a little too long.

And now I leave you words of wisdom.
(Please forgive the language if you are offended by it.)

Ah, the pure genius that are Noelle's inspiring and revolutionary random pic posts :)
ReplyDeleteYes, Noeru. Teh goat sees into your soul just like those sweet little babies that frighten you.
lol! all i gatta say is i really hope i will never say that last one!
ReplyDelete