Tuesday, May 25, 2010

A Poem/Song(?) I'm Working On

You're forever my eternal as I learn to live
Destiny separated the two of us now
But I'll love you forever no matter what they say
For you I'll do anything and more, I'll even give my life

We were meant to be together from the day that we met
Clear was the sky and the sun had begun to set
But for reasons that I do not understand
You were taken away
I no longer held your hand

And if one day you find that you are alone
Just look beside you and I will be there
No matter the distance I'll still be with you
So just keep on smiling and laughing for me

You're forever my eternal as I learn to live
Destiny separated the two of us now
But I'll love you forever no matter what they say
For you I'll do anything and more, I'll even give my life

One day in the spring as I walked along
In the distance I spotted a small white blur
As I drew closer I saw, it couldn't be true
It was you all in white, looking lovely and pure

But as I got closer I knew something was wrong
You were too pale and sad and tears were on your face
You reached a hand out to me in despair
But when I grabbed hold I only could feel air

You're forever my eternal as I learn to live
Destiny separated the two of us now
But I'll love you forever no matter what they say
For you I'll do anything and more, I'll even give my life

I realize now what had happened to you
The reason why you were taken away from me
You were sick and fragile and you didn't have much time
But still I loved you, even if it was a crime

NOTE: Yeah...and this is where I stopped. I haves no more inspiration! Lol I'm sorry xD I may finish eventually. Meh.

No comments:

Post a Comment