Thursday, May 13, 2010
What A Week...Not In The Good Way
So...this week was just plain hectic. Too many tests and waaay to much homework going on. It felt like my head was going to explode @.@ and it did not help at all that the weather was crappy. I kept looking outside during all my classes and it made me so depressed! The good thing was that it was thundering a little bit and I was hoping that the lightning would hit something and cause the school to have a blackout. That would have been so awesome! Ending school early and then going home to take a nap. A small 4 hour nap xD. But anyways, my classes have been getting really hard these past few weeks. I don't know whether it's because the teachers are just bored and want to torture us for fun or if it's just the way the subject is going. Argh, I don't know, but I sure as heck don't like it. I'm already stressed out that it's nearing the end of the school year and all of us are going to be going to different colleges, I don't think I need the stress of math and physics, too. Well, at least after the end of the year, I won't have to worry about that anymore. But then, I'm going to be sad because all my friends are going to be going to different colleges and I won't be able to see them everyday like I do right now. Gah, this is what I hate about college. Yea, it's part of life and all that, I mean I understand but I HATE it. I know I sound like a whiny little *beep* right now, but I hate getting separated from the people I've grown to care about. Hopefully over the summer, I can hang out with them and stuff.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment