Tuesday, June 1, 2010
GAAAAHHHH!!!! THE STRESS!!!!!!!!
Okay so this is only the beginning of the week and already I feel so stressed out! I have binder/notebook stuff to do for my Spanish, I have a Pre-Calc test to study for, I have this play thingy for creative writing to finish, and I have physics to worry about. I know it may not sound like much but I really want to keep my grades the way they are right now, maybe even raise them up a bit. But if I mess up in any way my grades will go down and I really don't want that. I think I'm putting too much thought into this but I don't want to leave school with bad grades. To other people my grades are fine, but to me they're not. I can't help it if I think that though, it's always been that way with me. The only thing that calms me down right now is my music. I recently got some new songs and I listen to my ipod constantly, so that I don't start hyperventilating and panicking. Lol, I probably wouldn't go that far, but I'd still worry my ass off. But yeah, my music always calms me down no matter what :) Oh, and I write, too. That helps me to calm down also. Which reminds me, I need to get back to my story. Argh, I'm getting distracted ^^'' Heh, sorry about the rant peoples, but I just wanted to get this all off my chest. And hey, it makes a semi-interesting blog right? xD
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Don't worry Noelle! You'll make it through it. You only have two more days to go! And then it will be stress free for the next three months until college!
ReplyDelete